Nashville Attorney Lisa Ewing

My children are grown, do I need to change my will?


We are all interconnected.
Our children look to us to take care of them. Unfortunately, some special needs children will always need our care. And toward the twilight years, responsibilities shift to children taking care of parents. Questions of how will my wishes be carried out, or how can I control how my money is used after I’m gone can be answered at the Ewing Law Office. Wills, powers of attorney, estate planning, living wills, guardianships, and conservatorships are all legal tools allowing you to care for yourself, elderly parents, your children and grandchildren. Call to schedule a consultation today.

wills, estate p0lanning, probate

Why Hire a Family Law Attorney

Learn more

Do I need a lawyer if my spouse has a lawyer?

What about using forms online? Does that work?

Powers of Attorney

Learn more

What is a power of attorney?

Do I need a power of attorney? What kind of a power of attorney do I need? Do I need more than one?

Conservatorships and Guardianships

Learn more

How can I help my parents manage their affairs?

What happens when my special needs child turns eighteen? Who makes decisions for an adult with disabilities?


Learn more

How do I get inherited property in my name?

How can I gain access to the deceased person’s bank account?

Prepared to Handle Simple and Complex Estates

Attorney Lisa Millican Ewing is experienced in setting up powers of attorney, managing those with special needs, and both probate law and complex financial problems. Prior to law school, Ms. Ewing obtained an accounting degree and managed insurance, retirement, and benefit plans through her company MedAccounts Inc. Ewing Law Office can handle wills, powers of attorney, trusts, wealth transfer, and probate.

A carefully crafted prenuptial agreement can help eliminate the possibility of probate dispute between the children of your first marriage and your second spouse. Prenuptial agreements are also commonly used when there is a significant disparity in assets between the two people entering into the marriage.

Contact Us

If you need to set up plans to take care of children, aging parents, transition of property, or just ensuring your wishes are carried out after you are out of the picture, contact us online or call us at (615) 244-1582 today.