LISA MILLICAN EWING
Ewing Law Office LLC, is located in Davidson County and represents a wide range of clients throughout the surrounding area. We understand that family law matters are extremely difficult on the entire family, both personally and financially. You probably have a lot of questions about the law and how it applies to your circumstances. It is likely you need an attorney who is reliable, professional and prompt in returning your calls.
Our law firm is founded on the concept of personalized attention. It is our priority to be available and accessible to our clients for their time-sensitive questions. We provide efficient and effective legal service and work hard to bring a resolution to your legal issues. We are skilled in the areas of mediation, negotiation and litigation. If you want to solve your problems amicably, you need to fight for your financial future, or you need to fight for your children’s well-being, we are the law firm for you. We listen to what your needs are and tailor our approach to the specific facts of your case.
Our founding attorney, Lisa Millican Ewing, is not only skilled in the legal issues surrounding family law but also uses her accounting background to provide unique financial insight into her divorce cases.
Our experience includes contested and noncontested divorce, marital property division, complex asset division, custody, visitation, support and paternity, modification of child support and parenting plans, fathers’ rights, stepparent adoption, and prenuptial agreements. In addition to the practice of family law, Ewing Law Office LLC, also handles wills, simple trusts, conservatorships, guardianships and powers of attorney.
At Ewing Law Office LLC, we listen and work hard for you. Contact our law firm in Nashville, Tennessee, for a free 30-minute initial consultation so we can efficiently and effectively resolve your case.
Areas of Practice
- Child Custody & Visitation
- Division of Property
- Alimony & Spousal Support
- Post Divorce Modifications
- Child Support
- Family Law
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Nashville School of Law, Nashville, Tennessee
- J.D. – June, 2007
- Honors: Top 10% of Class
- Honors: Member, Academic Honor Society of Coopers Inn
- Honors: Member, Phi Kappa Phi Academic Honor Society
- Honors: Member, Beta Gamma Sigma Honors Society
- University of Memphis, Memphis, Tennessee
- B.A. magna cum laude – 1985
- Major: Accounting
- Minor: Psychology
Honors and Awards
- Recipient, Fogelman College of Business and Economics Scholastic Achievement Award
- Member, Academic Honor Society of Coopers Inn at the Nashville School of Law
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association, General Sessions Court Committee
- Tennessee Association for Justice
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Lawyers’ Association for Women